148.68 Kcal per serving
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC with heat up and down.
- In a large frying pan we put the oil and bring it to medium heat.
- While we peel and cut the garlic cloves into not very thin slices. We add them to the hot oil, lower the heat and let them cook.
- Add the meat into pieces with a pinch of salt and cook it for a few minutes. We reserve the meat on a plate, leaving the garlic in the pan.
- Now we add to the pan with the oil and garlic, the tomato and a pinch of sugar. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Uncover and add the reserved meat, salt and parsley and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After this time we test the salt point, the tomato must be quite salty so that after cooking with the rice it is not sweet.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- We cut the nipple of the pepper and with the help of a spoon we stuff the peppers with the rice. We put the lid on them and wrap them individually in aluminum foil.
- We place them on a standing baking tray with the lid up so that the broth generated from cooking does not come out. And we put them in the oven for about an hour and a half, depending on the size of the peppers. We will check if the rice is cooked.
- We will remove from the oven and open the paper being careful not to burn ourselves with the steam. We serve on a plate and taste the authentic peppers stuffed with rice and baked meat.
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Chicken breast: 100gr
- Brown rice: 100gr
- Mushroom: 100 gr
- Tomato: 100 gr
- Olive Oil: 1 medium spoons
- Red pepper: 3 medium pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Calories: 148,68 Kcal
- Fats: 83.06g
- Saturated Fats: 18.69 grams
- Sugar: 12.11 grams
- Cholesterol: 20.67 mg
- Salt: 0.35 grams