Kidney beans with clams
202 Kcal per serving
- The first thing we have to do is soak the beans well covered with water from the night before.
- When preparing our dish, we remove that water from the beans and put them in a saucepan with clean water and the bay leaf.
- We take to the fire until it breaks the boil and we remove all the foam that is forming on the surface.
- Season and let the beans cook over medium-low heat until tender.
- Meanwhile we prepare a sauce sautéing in oil and the chopped onion.
- Season with salt and pepper, let the onion poach well until tender and add the paprika, stirring the mixture, and set aside off the heat.
- We clean the clams and we add them to the sauce along with the beans as well.
- Finally, we add the clams with the sauce that they have released, we give a couple of turns and we will have them ready.
- White Peas: 800 gr
- Fish broth: 600gr
- Onion: 300gr
- Clam: 500 gr
- White bean: 800gr
- Parsley: 1 gr
- Paprika: 1 small spoon
- Olive Oil: 2 medium spoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fats: 8.27g
- Saturated Fats: 1.62 grams
- Sugar: 6.29 grams
- Cholesterol: 57.50 mg
- Salt: 0.92 grams