185 Kcal per serving
- Pre-heat the oven (gas mark 6/180°C).
- Pour the eggs, vanilla extract, pinch of salt and flour into a bowl. Whisk the mixture, and then, once it is homogeneous, add the milk.
- Melt the butter, grease a tart mould with it and spread the cherries.
- Pour on the egg preparation and put it in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
After baking, let the clafoutis cool down and serve in slices.
Additional tip: It is also possible to add one tablespoon of unrefined muscovado sugar over the top. This provides a nice colour and a more gourmet crust (this is not included in the nutritional breakdown).
Other types of milk and flour can be used; this will affect the nutritional breakdown.
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 5ml of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 30g wholemeal flour
- 125ml of oat milk (unsweetened)
- 20g of butter (or lactose free butter)
- 500g of cherries, previously pitted
- Protein: 5,4g
- Fats: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3,3g
- Carbohydrate: 79,4g
- Sugars: 16g
- Free Sugars: 0g