349 Kcal per serving
- Cut the meat into pieces. Peel and slice the carrots. Peel and chop the onion and garlic clove. Brush and slice the button mushrooms.
Pressure cooker method:
- Add the oil, beef, and onions to your pressure cooker. Leave to fry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, bouquet garni, red wine, beef stock, water, salt, pepper, and garlic, cook under pressure for 40 minutes.
Without pressure cooker:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas 4/180oC.
- Heat the oil in an oven-proof casserole dish; add the beef and onions, and fry for 5 to 10 minutes. 4. Add the flour and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the carrots, mushrooms, bouquet garni, red wine, beef stock, water, pepper, and garlic, cook in the oven for 2 hours.
Serve with seasonal vegetables.
- 500gr lean beef (visible fat removed)
- medium carrots (approx. 300gr)
- 1 onion (approx. 110gr)
- 1 garlic clove
- 300g button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Ingredient 3: 2 tsp of flour
- 1 bouquet garni
- 300ml red wine (from Bourgogne preferably)
- 300ml beef stock (can be made with 1 beef stock pot or stock cube)
- 150ml water
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Protein: 29.9g
- Fats: 13g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 16,7g
- Sugars: 6,5g
- Free Sugars: 0g