322 Kcal per serving
- Peel and slice the onions. Cut the garlic, the peppers into thin strips, and the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot; add the onions, garlic, and peppers. Cook them for 8 minutes on a medium/high heat and then remove them from the heat. Set aside.
- Brown the chicken fillets for a few minutes in the same pot. Add the onions, garlic, and peppers as well as the tomatoes and paprika. Season with pepper and a pinch of salt and mix. Pour in the white wine and reduce for 3 minutes over high heat, then simmer for 15 minutes covered.
Serve with rice (preferably brown rice) and seasonal vegetables.
- 2 medium onions, peeled (approx. 240gr)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 medium bell peppers (green and red) – cored and deseeded (approx. 250gr)
- 2 medium tomatoes (approx. 220gr)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken fillets (approx. 500gr)
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 100ml dry white wine
- Protein: 23g
- Fats: 17g
- Saturated fat: 2,5g
- Carbohydrate: 14,2g
- Sugars: 8g
- Free Sugars: 0g